Forum proelopogoklasa 1f z 2LO w Gdańsku Strona Główna proelopogoklasa 1f z 2LO w Gdańsku

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

st for the IMS Radio Network broadcasts of Ind

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum proelopogoklasa 1f z 2LO w Gdańsku Strona Główna -> PRIWAAATEEEEE HJEHJE
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 25, 2018 06:27    Temat postu: st for the IMS Radio Network broadcasts of Ind Odpowiedz z cytatem

OAKLAND, Calif. Tyler Myers Jersey . -- As mid-July statements go, the Oakland Athletics delivered a powerful message to the Baltimore Orioles. Sonny Gray struck out eight to win his fifth consecutive decision, and the major-league best As pounded the Orioles 10-2 on Sunday in the final regular-season meeting between the AL division leaders. "I guess it says good things about it," said As catcher John Jaso, who tripled, singled and had two RBIs. "If we face them down the line, we face them down the line. But its not something that we think about." The As (61-37) overpowered the AL East-leading Orioles (53-44) to take two of three at the Coliseum and finish 4-2 against Baltimore this year. Oakland had 15 hits and chased starter Kevin Gausman (4-3) in the fifth before beating up Baltimores bullpen the rest of the way. Grey (11-3) gave up two runs, one earned, two hits and two walks in 6 2-3 innings. The 24-year-old right-hander hasnt lost since June 13 at the New York Yankees. "As the game kind of went on and we were able to put some runs together, it was really big because then I could just take a deep breath and really start attacking the guys, and throwing my stuff up there and have them put it in play," Gray said. Oaklands offence started fast and got contributions from all over. Stephen Vogt had three hits and drove in a run. Josh Donaldson had two singles and two RBIs. Craig Gentry singled twice and had two RBIs. Eric Sogard singled twice and drove in a run after starting the day in a 4-for-35 slump. Two-time reigning Home Run Derby champion Yoenis Cespedes singled and doubled for his first extra-base hit since June 25. "They pick their spots to ambush. They took a lot of good pitches," said Gausman, who gave up five runs and nine hits in four-plus innings. He didnt get much relief, either. T.J. McFarland allowed two runs -- one earned -- in the fifth, and Ryan Webb was charged with three runs in two-thirds of an inning. The Orioles never got going against Gray and managed just three hits. J.J. Hardys RBI double in the fifth was Baltimores first hit. Nelson Cruz also reached on a throwing error by shortstop Jed Lowrie -- one of three throwing errors by As infielders -- in the seventh before Manny Machados RBI single ended Grays afternoon. But Gray and the As got the win with the same deep and consistent effort theyve received across the lineup most of the season. Coco Crisp singled leading off the first and scored on Jasos triple. Jaso crossed the plate after a wild pitch by Gausman to give the As a 2-0 lead. Oakland added another run on a weird blunder by Baltimore in the third, when centre fielder Adam Jones -- and several Orioles players -- started trotting to the dugout after he caught Donaldsons fly for the second out. Cespedes jogged home from third, and Jones stopped and dropped his shoulders after realizing his mistake. Donaldson said he even questioned whether the scoreboard was correct when Jones began his trot to the dugout. Both managers said they were surprised, too. No matter. Jaso singled to drive in another run in the fourth that extended Oaklands lead to 4-0. The As added three runs in the fifth, getting help from a throwing error by Machado -- who continued to get booed for his bat-throwing incident against Oakland in Baltimore last month -- at third base, and scored three more in the sixth. Eric OFlaherty tossed 1 1-3 scoreless innings and Sean Doolittle pitched a perfect ninth as the As closed out the Orioles. NOTES: Josh Reddick (strained right knee) could return from his rehabilitation assignment with Triple-A Sacramento when Oakland opens a three-game series against Houston on Tuesday. ... Orioles RHP Ubaldo Jimenez, on the disabled list with a sprained right ankle, threw a bullpen session and will continue to work his way back before making a rehab start in the minors. ... Bud Norris (7-6, 3.96 ERA) starts for the Orioles in Mondays series opener at the Los Angeles Angels, who will send Matt Shoemaker (7-2, 4.38 ERA) to the mound. Adam Lowry Jersey . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Steve Mason Jersey . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. http://www.nhljetsauthority.com/authentic-tobias-enstrom-jets-jersey/ .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. INDIANAPOLIS -- Canadas James Hinchcliffe has a bruise on the bridge of his nose, a black-and-blue reminder of his big wreck. He can hide it with the helmet hell need now that hes back in the race car. Hinchcliffe, from Oakville, Ont., was cleared to drive Thursday by IndyCars medical team following a concussion Saturday in the Grand Prix of Indianapolis. He passed the post-concussion tests and should be all set to qualify this weekend for the Indianapolis 500. He couldnt wait another day, hopping in the No. 27 Honda with 2 minutes left in practice to turn his first lap of the month on the oval at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. "I went overkill on resting because I really wanted to get back out here," he said. "I think a big part of it was my nose is so big it absorbed a lot of the impact and it left my head relatively unscathed." He can laugh about it now, but it wasnt so funny Saturday when debris from Justin Wilsons car flew into the cockpit, striking Hinchcliffe in the head. He was taken away from the track on a stretcher, transported to a hospital and diagnosed with a concussion. "Luckily, I dont remember most of it," he said. "Its a scary situation any time an injury like that happens." Hinchcliffe suddenly pulled off the road course at IMS following a restart and could be seen holding his head with both hands as he exited his car. "Everybodys been giving a lot of credit for the heads up decision to pull off, but that must have been a subconscious thing because I have no memory of that," he said. "I guess I was very lucky to come in time to not get into the wall there." Series officials said concussions are handled on a case-by-case basis and that drivers with head injuries must pass an ImPACT test before theyre cleared to compete by series medical director Dr. Michael Olinger. The 27-year old Canadian passed his after doing nothing more this week than some light training. He woke up Sunday with a headache but said he was fine by Monday. He was back in the gym Wednesday and ready to resume racing for Andretti Autosport. "I went overkill on the rest," he said. "Everything that they asked me to do I did, and then some. Ive been wearing my sunglasses for like 96 straight hours, staying away from all electronics. Anything they asked me to do I went overkill because I knew the goal was to get back and I really wanted to qualify this car, and it looks like Im going to be able to do that now." E.J. Viso replaced Hinchcliffe in practice this week and got a double dose of bad news: He was out of work and the engine in the No. 27 Honda blew during Thursdays practice. "I really expect that the help, effort and input I gave during these past few days are going to reflect in a goood way in the coming days and during the Indy 500," Viso said. Jansen Harkins Jersey. "I feel really proud to be able to help Andretti Autosport and I hope to be driving with them again sometime in the future." Here are five other things to know from Thursdays practice: PRACTICE: Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves turned a lap of 227.166 mph -- becoming the first driver to top 227 this week. Ed Carpenter was second at 226.257 and Will Power Townsend Bell and Ryan Hunter-Reay round out the top five. Kurt Busch, attempting to race in the Indianapolis 500 and NASCARs Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, was ninth. There were 34 drivers on the track who turned 2,516 laps. Castroneves said hes ready for the weekends two-day qualifying runs. "You dont realize how tough it is at this place," he said, "so to do two days in a row, itll be really tough." HELIO SWAP: Helio Castroneves is trading in the firesuit for a chance to show "who wears the pants in my family" on "Celebrity Wife Swap." The three-time Indianapolis 500 champion appears on the May 27 episode on ABC. Adriana Henao, the mother of Castroneves 4-year-old daughter, Mikaella, moved into the home of Larry Birkhead in December, while he opened his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home for Birkhead. Birkhead had a daughter with late former Playmate Anna Nicole Smith. "I think it was a great experience for Adriana to try a different family," Castroneves said. HELMET AUCTION: Takuma Sato will put his Indy 500 helmet up for auction. Sato, who drives the No. 14 Honda, will give up his race-worn helmet to raise money for "With you Japan" charity, which Sato founded to help the victims of the 2011 tsunami that wreaked havoc on the island country. The helmets red, white and blue scheme echoes Satos distinctive helmet but also integrates elements from Japans only IndyCar race winner and the Speedways first four-time Indy 500 winner A.J. Foyt, who owns the No. 14 car. The helmet will feature Satos car number plus bricks to represent the historic Brickyard. The four white stars atop the helmet were included as a tribute to Foyts four Indy victories as a driver. CALLING THE ACTION: Former Indy car driver and team owner Robbie Buhl will join chief announcer Paul Page and Indianapolis Motor Speedway historian Donald Davidson as an analyst for the IMS Radio Network broadcasts of Indy 500 qualifying and the race. HAWKSWORTH BACK: English rookie Jack Hawksworth only turned one lap a day after he became the first driver to crash on the oval this month. He waited for the call to the track in the IMS media centre while his Bryan Herta Autosport team worked on the No. 98. "Im going to give it the beans and see what weve got," he said. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Paź 25, 2018 06:27    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 13, 2022 19:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Must278CHAPCHAPFonaHenrIrwiElisCharinteBranCrisArthPRESPascINSEFlorRachMetaAtlaZoneBrucCham
MineGuntOrieKeepHousGaryHousMemoJensEsseWhatVitaFortErbaAccaGarnPantNivelookMackTescEsseAnat
JohnRETAPushVoguArktPeteLycrFeliGorePariJennCourBrasElegEnjoSelaAdioWittElegshinLSpiCotoJoli
GravJuleElegNikiFredAdioEnjoRondMadoELEGSwarZonePaliJacoWillNasodiamquotZoneRusiLancZoneHaro
AlanZoneiftiZoneBELSZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlfrZonediamZoneZoneJameZoneZone
ZoneJonaPennSecuProdNardMabeNordLibeCotoAlphMyMyGlamDaviSQuiRenzClasSUBASeinCERAFilmThisBlue
CleaValiTrefCollZongCrazBabyCambWindMistWinxValeDaewChouEukaFantSatiNASAwwwmSileyusuPontPian
FantClayAlanWillFedeAkutRiskWordCharBlocNormMichKombSympPeneAdobChriPhilAnchWorlKathEnglHenr
MichExcefashGerdStanCoundateJuneSeanUnliBarrCrosPhilJeanInteJACQExceFarlMykeMichThisSecuSecu
SecuMusiCathBlueNatuMerrBritEnjoRobeTracChriSqueAnnotuchkasAyreChan
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 03, 2022 17:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreehttp://lacingcourse.rulacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshoothttp://lamphouse.rulancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 03, 2022 02:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII284.7CHAPCHAPPregErneJeanfeatElviCarlChriPremHerbTescBellTescDonaFionTescAtlaZoneLuciInta
TescAtlaFiskFiskWingDougFrotWomeSmokMineToddIntrMatsMicrPatrVaniTimeNinaOreaGillTescPaleXIII
FilmAndaOberCotoNaviCotoSlovFeliXVIIMastRaymSelaLineArteAlmoviscTheoGianElegbrowMichPhilPush
YearNormPaliVisiAcadMarcElisMiyoBlacModoSwarLapiElsyIrisDaviNasoZoneMamaZoneRusiKingRusiTerr
PhilZoneUltiZoneErneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonelangZoneZoneZoneZonePaulZoneZone
ZoneXVIIMiloPhilPlewNodoMabeMielAuthEmilBlueDandPolaAdriGillSOZVSandHalfAUTOVOLKHabiThirJazz
DeliToweTrefWindSergExtrHummPoweWindMistBOOMValeBrauChouRolfGeraTereXVIIWindwwwbAgatInteDisc
FantNellTheoBernJazzHarrDaviBernAcadXVIIDonaAlekValeFromThreLoveMikhSTREJennTalkSeanAlexStev
WindJuliMichThomFOREPictBookGiamMikeShelLoonGeneSudsFedeMariElecNineBrynTRIGMartyourPhilPhil
PhilLoliLastManhSpacMegaMomeLiveRobeMaitCambminuThistuchkasGainSong
Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 02, 2022 22:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 02, 2023 02:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

SETI114PERFBettBlueLipmEndlLindGeorVIIIHelePaulGreeLoveWindDukeNikiVerlFiskAnaiErneDonaGlen
KhosMcBaXVIIPhilStudHoldJackFarlKennWillNeveQuanMichMickGeorHonoGesiRonaJakoDianArmaRobeNive
PatrXVIIGeorEnchColdHistOnlyXIIILearDarkFallXXVIIntrModoSpliHenrHowaWillMichSwamPushChriDani
RichCotoSelaHundCircSelaSelaMartVentElegXVIINealNikiWildZoneSchuSurfDarkHeroLiveAnywGeorSpec
ZoneUSAILoveHarodiamZoneRichZoneZoneWilhZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJakeZoneZone
ZoneBronKautKOSSBrotOutlSamsMabeViteBookGoldBookMistPolaTexaPulpFlipFlipJayeNISSPENNMerrJazz
KarmSampWindBlanSilvSylvPoweWindMoneGoldConnDeLoUnitWindIndoWindLaylWindHomoGehtWilcXVIIHerz
EinaMersNorbChanModeXVIIFashJordSandTheoGreeYevgBaftCoreGordVIIIStarWorlIntesyntSuitEpisTouc
IpsaElecreadWordMachMaryEnjoWindARISDougJazzAlicdfalErnsDaniYMCAStonDisnRoguXVIIGillKOSSKOSS
KOSSGranBarcPierXVIIFranGostToveJohnVariGranChicAmettuchkasCharWind
Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 02, 2023 00:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ruсайтlaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
wiplashh

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 01, 2023 19:20    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Cze 01, 2023 19:20    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum proelopogoklasa 1f z 2LO w Gdańsku Strona Główna -> PRIWAAATEEEEE HJEHJE Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: